Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John Richards

Default FS: ULTECH UCD 100 CD Player

Would like to sell an ULTECH UCD100 CD player. Unit is in excellent
cosmetic and working condition - one nonissue is the power LED which is
intermittent (a common issue with this player which has no effect on
performance). Plays standard CDs and HDCDs and has coax out for use with an
external DAC. Was favorably reviewed in Stereophile when it was introduced.
Comes with manual, remote and original box.

Will sell for $200 plus actual shipping but will consider offers. I'm
located near Syracuse NY if anyone is near enough to pick up.

Thanks

John Richards