Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
andreio

Default Active eBASS Refill Sale

Hello kind sirs,

Good news for reason users that still don't have their own copy of
ACTIVE eBASS Refill. Instead of doing one of those crazy group buys, we
have a more cool offer for all of you

50% OFF for ONE WEEK (22 Feb - 02 March) on our best selling product
ACTIVE eBASS Plus (more than 1200 presets for Reason), sale limited to
50 licences only.

- if we reach 25 copies left we will give away one Kreativ Sounds loops
pack of you choice;
- if we sale all the copies we will give away two Kreativ Sounds loops
packs of you choice;
- also, did you know that when you buy a Kreativ Sounds product
(including ACTIVE eBASS) you receive for FREE 2 bonus products?

More info he
http://www.kreativsounds.com/purchase.php
http://www.kreativsounds.com/refill_active_ebass.php
http://www.kreativsounds.com/loops_packs_series.php

REMEMBER: The sale ends on 2 March at 12 GMT !

All the best!
Andrei O.
Kreativ Sounds
http://www.kreativsounds.com