Barry Guerin

Default Rare 1960's James Brown Reel to Reel from Arthur Smith Studios found

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I purchased this reel from
an estate of a producer. It seems like this could have a lot of potential
if what is on here has never been heard before. If anyone could point me
in any direction on the best way to sell it, I would be most grateful.

Thanks