Posted to rec.audio.misc
Monica

Default Converting in Jet Audio

I just upgraded my Jet Audio (free version) to 6.26. I don't recall the
exact version I had before that. I first downloaded JA to convert a couple
of protected songs and it worked. I just bought another song and tried to
convert it to unprotected status and got the following message: Jet Audio
does not convert/burn DRM protected files. The song is a WMA format. Did I
upgrade to a version that no longer converts protected songs or do I have
this program confused with something else. I really think it was JA.
Thanks,
Monica