Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,pdx.forsale
Cartrivision1

Default FS: Teac V-770 3 Head Cassette Deck needs belt

For sale: Teac V-770 3 head cassette deck. Features include Dolby B/C
and HxPro, powered eject, auto tape type selector. I believe this was
near top of the Teac line when introduced. I bought it thinking it was
working and found it it needed a new belt. Belt is currently off.
Cosmetic condition is good with some wear and tear on top of deck, but
front is nice with just a bit of worn lettering. All functions seem to
work just fine except for the missing belt. $20 for parts or repair
plus shipping costs.

thanks,
CTV

Kolchak Kolchak is offline
Junior Member

Hello, is this item still available? Please let me know. Thank you!

Kolchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartrivision1 View Post