Kingy75

Default Nero question

Hi all,

Please accept my apologies if you feel this post to be off-topic.

I'm using Nervo v5.5.10.50 and I want to print a CD cover for a CD a friend
burnt for me. Is there a way of accessing an internet database from within
Nero (or something?) to get the data for the track list & then print a CD
cover as normal? I'm stuck on this as I didn't burn the CD myself so I don't
know how to get the track list data into Nero's Cover Designer.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Kingy75

ipod question Jeffrey Dunnam General 2 March 7th 04 05:35 PM
Behringer Eurorack UB802 question? TheKeith General 5 March 2nd 04 11:41 PM
Dynaco 400 question: DC General 0 November 16th 03 08:52 PM
Cables used when rec. from tape to PC question. MG Lewis General 2 October 28th 03 06:54 PM
cd music file burning technique question Jimbo General 0 September 2nd 03 08:08 AM