Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DH

Default Info wtd, or F/O: ELEC UK TW4/17 and 10RM/212 drive units

I rescued a pair of homebrew speakers a few years ago, and during my spring
cleaning, I rediscovered them in the loft.

Boxes are a bit tatty, but the basic sound is surprisingly good. Inside there are
ELAC (UK, not Germany) drive units : TW4/17 tweeters x2 and a 10RM/212 woofer.
Crossover is a simple 2uF capacitor to the 2 HF units which are in parallel. Sadly
one HF unit appears to be O/C, so I'm either looking for data and a replacement so I
can rebuild them to their optimal specs, or sell the lot.

Elac GMBH have no data, as they are a totally different company, so I am hoping that
a fellow vintage audio enthusiast might have some data on or interest in, these
lovely units.

TIA

David Harris
(pls reply to g8ina[aT]blueyonder{d0t}co(d0t)uk
with the usual demunging for correct use)