Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Gene Larson

Default FA: rare Optimus LX-8 speakers with Linaeum tweeters, no reserve!!!

This is a hard-to-find set of OPTIMUS PRO LX-8 40-4064 SPEAKERS with
LINAEUM TWEETERS ! The drivers are perfect, and sound great. If you're
looking at this auction, you know how fantastic the tweeters
sound....and the 8" woofer and ported cabinet provide ample low
frequencies. Check my feedback...over 1100 positives !