Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Sound Emporium

Default GREAT PRICE - - Paradigm MONITOR 9 loudspeakers - - 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Paradigm MONITOR 9 loudspeakers - - GREAT PRICE!!!

For details, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...oni&1143619385

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued customers
and our returning clients, we believe in high quality products and
excellent customer service at a fair price. Our 100% Positive Feedback
is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes...

Excellent Seller. Great item, fast shipment,
good communication and fair price. What more can you ask?
Highly recommended!
Positive by Buyer Bbopman (6) on 12-12-05

Everything as promised. Excellent transaction.
Positive by Mags5000 (102) on 09-01-05

These guys were great. Did everything they said they would,
on time, and kept me informed. Wouldn't hesitate you use them again.
Positive by Paulwinter (3) on 07-20-05

Additional feedback may be reviewed here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Trades4usd

Thanks to all for looking.

The Sound Emporium