Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Sound Emporium

Default Brand NEW Music Hall CD25.2 CD Player, Factory Sealed plus FREE SHIPPING

Music Hall CD25.2 CD Player, Brand New, Factory Sealed plus FREE
SHIPPING

For product details, click here...
http://www.musichallaudio.com/mmf_pr...k=a25_2_cd25_2

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example
and our valued customers 100% Positive Feedback is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes...

Excellent Seller. Great item, fast shipment,
good communication and fair price. What more can you ask?
Highly recommended!
Positive by Buyer Bbopman (6) on 12-12-05

Everything as promised. Excellent transaction.
Positive by Mags5000 (102) on 09-01-05

These guys were great. Did everything they said they would,
on time, and kept me informed. Wouldn't hesitate you use them again.
Positive by Paulwinter (3) on 07-20-05

Additional feedback may be reviewed here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Trades4usd

For a quote or if you have a question, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks to all for looking.

The Sound Emporium
Authorized Music Hall Dealer