Posted to rec.audio.car
lolo

Default pxa-h600 and non-alpine digital

Hello,
I have a pxa-h600 linked to a car pc using RCA. Now my PC has a digital
output and I am looking to connect it using toslink to the alpine. If I
do that nothing is outputed.
Do I need a head unit with both ai-net and digital output to enable the
digital input of the pxa? Today I have a ai-net HU without digital
output. I tried to use the pxa with or without HU but the result is the
same: I get sound only from analog input.

Any idea?