Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default FS: 12 inch EV guitar speaks

As far as I can tell these are guitar cab speaks but might have come from
a PA cab.

Anyway they are the basic looking 12 inch EV with cast frame, large
magnets and stiff cones. Only mark on them is 812 999 followed by a 0 or
a 6, hard to tell

I have a pair of these in good shape.

I am taking reasonable offers. I will ship only to the continental
48 states. Sorry but it is not worth the headache to do otherwise. Or you
can pick them up if you are in the Phoenix area.

For serious buyers I will calculate shipping by UPS ground.

Contact me at AMcom

u know what to remove.