Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
sonny

Default FS: BEAUTIFUL PAIR RARE AR ANNIVERSARY 30 SPEAKERS, 115 LBS EACH

i am selling my precious and rare pr of beautiful and great sounding AR
Anniversary 30 Speakers. they were made for one year, to celebrate the
30 year anniversary of Acoustic Research. they cost $2800, are 115 lbs
each, trapezoidal shaped, each speaker has 2 10" woofers, 2 5" mids in
De Appolito configuration and 1 soft dome tweeter, biwireable. they are
beautiful walnut veneer top, sides, bottom, front, back, gorgeous and
sound very nice. see my ebay auction. call if you are interested, 850
314 0321, you be well and good listening, sonny :-)