Posted to rec.audio.car

Default IVA D900 vs IVA D901

I am the owner of an Alpine IVA-D900 head unit. Shortly after I
purchased and installed the D900, the Alpine IVA-D901 came out. I
called Alpine to ask about what the difference was and their answer was
that the buttons were blue instead of green. However, I've been told
the D901 is compatible with the iPod interface, the KCA-420i. Is this
correct? Also, if there are any more differences, as small as they
might be, between the D900 and the D901, what are they?

Please send your answers to

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help!