Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

Default Fader knob suppliers

I want to replace some of the fader knobs on my Soundcraft Delta with
different colors. Anyone know who sells stuff like that in small
quantities? My Google search turned up nada, and Soundcraft doesn't
have any left.

A supplier in Canada would be ideal, but other countries are fine too.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mainmachine

REAN makes 'em in a whole bunch of different colors, and they're
available through mouser.

-daver

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pooh Bear

Lorin David Schultz wrote:

I want to replace some of the fader knobs on my Soundcraft Delta with
different colors. Anyone know who sells stuff like that in small
quantities? My Google search turned up nada, and Soundcraft doesn't
have any left.

A supplier in Canada would be ideal, but other countries are fine too.

They were likely made by Sifam.

http://www.sifam.com/sliderknob_intro.lasso

You may not be able to get the original pattern but I'm sure they'll be
able to help.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

"Pooh Bear" wrote:

They were likely made by Sifam.

Ding ding ding! I was just coming here to post a follow-up, and there's
Graham with the right answer.

They are Sifam knobs. The question now is who sells these things?
Google has been a whole lot less than helpful in this whole endeavour so
far.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

Default Sifam fader knob dealers

Anyone know who sells Sifam fader knobs in Canada? How about the USA?
I haven't been able to find a dealer who actually carries stock... I
want to buy ten or twenty, not two thousand.

Thanks for any leads/tips!

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron(UK)

Lorin David Schultz wrote:
Anyone know who sells Sifam fader knobs in Canada? How about the USA?
I haven't been able to find a dealer who actually carries stock... I
want to buy ten or twenty, not two thousand.

Thanks for any leads/tips!

Not in Canada, but Canfords in the UK sell Sifam round knobs and Rean
fader knobs to fit most if not all common sliders, They also do
international sales, it might be worth dropping them an email.

Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public address system
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Justin Ulysses Morse

In article %U6Bf.124773$6K2.76376@edtnps90, Lorin David Schultz
wrote:

Anyone know who sells Sifam fader knobs in Canada? How about the USA?
I haven't been able to find a dealer who actually carries stock... I
want to buy ten or twenty, not two thousand.

Thanks for any leads/tips!

i buy Sifam buttons from Selco in California. But I generally have to
buy 1000 pieces at a time. If you happen to want what they happen to
have, they'll sell you smaller quantities. But most of the time, you
can't buy what doesn't exist so you have to order 1000 pieces because
that's what it takes to get Sifam to manufacture them.

ulysses

Compression Tutorial **bg** Pro Audio 1 December 6th 04 04:27 PM
Compression Tutorial **bg** Pro Audio 0 December 2nd 04 09:48 PM
Searching Fader Knob Silvano Tech 11 September 24th 04 05:07 PM
Searching Fader Knob Silvano Pro Audio 22 September 24th 04 05:07 PM
Searching Fader Knob Silvano Pro Audio 0 September 20th 04 05:27 PM