Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default voce v3 module midi

Am looking for a little help.

Pulled my Voce V3 module out after a couple years of it being on the
shelf, and am trying to crank it up. It used to work great.

It now boots up fine and all the controls seem to work; the display is
fine. Easily goes in and out of edit mode, etc. etc.

Problem is it seems to not be receiving midi info........ There's no
sound coming out of head phones, out jacks, or effects outputs.

Nor is there any "flicker" or indication on the display that midi
is coming through.

Have tried resetting factory defaults
And have made sure the keyboard controller is sending on channel 1 and
the V3 is receiving on channel 1.

Can you think of anything I might be overlooking? Of course I've
checked the midi and other cords and tried a few different controllers
to send.

Thanking you in advance.

Hank

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Predrag Trpkov

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

You can set it to receive in Omni mode, to eliminate a possibility of a MIDI
channel mismatch.

If it has a demo song, you can check if the tone generator is capable of
producing the sound.

Predrag

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Kevin T

You might try the Yahoo Clonewheel group. Lots O Voce experts

Kevin T