Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default HELP! Drumkit from hell

I'm trying to install drumkit from hell superior and I am having no
luck at all. Can't even find the installation file!!

I have loaded dvd 1 and expected the auto load thing to come up and
guide me through the installation but no! i have looked through all the
folders and cant find anything to install it with.
Just lots of folders full of all the files to run.

If anybody can help email me please!!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
DeeAa

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to install drumkit from hell superior and I am having no
luck at all. Can't even find the installation file!!

I have loaded dvd 1 and expected the auto load thing to come up and
guide me through the installation but no! i have looked through all the
folders and cant find anything to install it with.
Just lots of folders full of all the files to run.

If anybody can help email me please!!

I'm no pro when it comes to DFH, but isn't it just a sample collection with
ready-made sets? So you need a sample player like Battery or Kontakt etc.
where to load the samples and kits.
It doesn't include any drum machine per se, just ready kits and lots of
samples.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Thankyou for your reply, much appreciated. will give it a try and see
what happens. I have an electronic kit and I want to use it for
triggering the sounds in DFH.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil Rutman

If you're using DFH Superior than you can't use it with kotakt - it has it's
own interface (different than if you had just DFH). If I recall the set up
you need to copy ALL the audio files (36 gigs) to a folder that you specify.
After you finish you need to copy the .dll files to your vst folder. I would
strongly recommend using rewire with DFHS and Sonar.

Neil R

oups.com...