Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.pro
Jimmy Nova

Default FS: Phoenix Audio GTQ2 Mk.II - mint condition

The GTQ2 is in mint condition - used only in my smoke-free home studio
- sounds fantastic - $2450

I have the original box (great, heavy-duty foam packaging) and the
manual from Geoff Tanner.

I REALLY hate to part with this beautiful sounding mic preamp, but I
really need to own less home studio gear and more guitar gear. I've
been liquidating my home studio stuff on Ebay, but I don't want to pay
Ebay fees on something this expensive.

I'm gonna take some pictures so you can see before you buy. I'm
guessing shipping will be around $25-$30 (ground).

James

topjimmy3 @ verizon.net

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.pro
Roger Lodge

Awwwww man! Wish I had the moola. I recorded some guitar tracks with
a Royer thru a GTQ2.... sweeeeeeeeeeet! You got any studio equip for
sale CHEAP?!?? I'll trade ya my girlfriend for the GTQ2. She ain't
much to look at, but she don't mind bein' ridden hard and put up
wet.... or is that 'ridden wet and put up hard'.... whatever.

I'm Roger Lodge.

Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.pro
Jimmy Nova

Sorry Roger. I've got a girl - need an amp. I might trade for a
Bogner XTC or a Soldano SLO. Got one of those I could ride?

James

topjimmy3 @ verizon.net