Posted to cakewalk.audio,rec.audio.pro
PapaNate

Default Nuendo Suicide

Ted Perlman wrote:

It only does this with Nuendo...and it does it at any sample clock too

Are the Delta 1010's set to internal sync or external? Where is the master
clock in your system coming from? What do you have the sample rate set in
the Project setup of Nuendo? How many audio cards are in your system? Etc,
etc, etc, etc...

The Delta is set for Internal. The master is from the wordclock on the 1010.
Sample rate in Nuendo has been set across the board...I tried them all with
the same result...I'm currently using a single Delta 1010 with the .27 ver
driver using the Delta ASIO model. System is a P4 2.8/1GB
Ram...Intel/ASUS..XP Pro....nothing but audio programs on board ( Waves,
WaveArts, NI Guitar Rig, B4, Various other Snyths, Triology, Sonar, Sound
Forge, CD Architect)...everything else stripped out and un-needed services are
not running.

Nuendo Suicide PapaNate Pro Audio 1 January 12th 06 05:03 PM
Nuendo Suicide Phoung Quock Pro Audio 19 January 11th 06 09:13 PM
Nuendo Suicide PapaNate Pro Audio 0 January 10th 06 10:50 PM
Nuendo Suicide PapaNate Pro Audio 0 January 10th 06 10:47 PM
FS: Nuendo 1.61 - $800.00 Phil C. Pro Audio 0 August 23rd 05 01:09 AM