Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Stage Accompany speakers

I have a chance to get a pair of Stage Accompany E24 (12" ad Ribbon
drivers)
would they work for both live and studio applications? say better than
the Mackie SRM350 powered boxes? Are the SA's decent.

thanks

joe myers

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

wrote:
I have a chance to get a pair of Stage Accompany E24 (12" ad Ribbon
drivers)
would they work for both live and studio applications? say better than
the Mackie SRM350 powered boxes? Are the SA's decent.

This is a troll, right? You aren't actually serious are you?

If you can get a pair of E24s in the same price range as the SRM350s, I
will gladly buy them off you.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

No, not a troll.
Although the E24 are slightly used (I'll soon see about that), their
coming in around a pair of new SRM350's
My main purpose for them is actually live acoustic solo act, but I was
curious if they would do any sort of studio monitoring decently. If
not, OK, they still sound like they may be a good idea to get them as
my small club or personal stage monitor needs, either to replace my
Bag End Ta12's or to add to them. Condition will certainly be the
deciding factor.

joe m.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

If the SA speakers are enough for your gigs, get 'em.

John

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

wrote:
No, not a troll.
Although the E24 are slightly used (I'll soon see about that), their
coming in around a pair of new SRM350's

So, did you buy them?

If not, can you send me a pointer so I can?
Webbie Webbie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I have a chance to get a pair of Stage Accompany E24 (12" ad Ribbon
drivers)
would they work for both live and studio applications? say better than
the Mackie SRM350 powered boxes? Are the SA's decent.

thanks

joe myers
Hello Joe,

You may find your answers on SA Vintage Forum.
The forum is a new forum espacially build for Stage Accompany equipment questions.

Vintage SA information, e.g. the Blue Box, you wil find on www.sa-vintage.com and the forum.

Greetz Webbie...