Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default FS: Marshall Time Modulator, Manley Stereo 'Pultec' Copy

Hey group.

Marshall Time Modulator 5002, working, except for the static delay
module which would have to be replaced. The dynamic module works so it
flanges, etc. Does not include required 18-20VDC bipolar power supply.
$525.00 including shipping in the States; more for elsewhere.

Manley 'Pultec' Stereo limited edition copy, based upon the EQP-1a but
has more frequencies (Eveanna once said that 16K is the magic frequency
on this one). Sweeter than solid state in the highs, and a vast
alteration of the lows is possible as the shelf is across octaves. With
box and manual, great shape, much-loved, must sell. $3200.00 list, will
sell and ship in the States for $2000.00.

Please email me at this address for more info if requied. No photos at
this time, but I might be able to post some. I've been on this list and
others for several years, search for my old email address
and my ebay ID, tapeecho.

Regards, best wishes for a happy 2006,

-Mike