Posted to rec.audio.pro
liu

Default Free or shareware synthesized voice to MP3 program

I've tried ReadPlease but it can't access the AT&T voice I have. Are
there other programs that can read text and save the text into MP3 or
WAV files?

Thanks,

cpliu

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Definitely check out TextAloud
http://www.nextup.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Abyssmal

On 9 Jan 2006 08:30:12 -0800, "liu" wrote:

I've tried ReadPlease but it can't access the AT&T voice I have. Are
there other programs that can read text and save the text into MP3 or
WAV files?

Thanks,

cpliu

Another is Alive text to speech- available here
http://www.alivemedia.net/textspeech.htm

Randall