Posted to rec.audio.pro
Coleman Metts

Default For sale: (6) six transmitter and receiver, digital radio microphone system, made by Zaxcom

Item number: 7380269732

For sale: (6) six transmitter and receiver, digital radio microphone
system, made by Zaxcom Frequency range 536.0--571.9 Also included is
a Zaxcom Wireless Multi-coupler Box. Comes with with (5) five
Countryman "B6" Lavalier microphones. All transmitters just upgraded
with brand new circuitboards December 2006. New antennas for the
transmitters as well. Comes with some extra cables, antennas, etc. New
cost with tax is about $30,012.00 retail.

Why I'm selling. I owe about $10,00.00 in taxes, so I'm selling
things to pay taxes.

Excellent chance for a complete system for any type of film, security,
or reality show that needs Audio quality or Encrypted Transmission
These are sophisticated units, they must use lithium batteries. The use
small connectors, purchased through dealers shown on the ZAXCOM.COM
website. These are used , no warrenty, so if you have ANY Questions,
please call or e mail me, Thanks! 310 486-1163 Photos on e bay

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark

Coleman Metts wrote:
Item number: 7380269732

[...]

why does this link require me to log into e-bay with my password to see
the item?

Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark

infact, even if I paste the item number into an e-bay search window it
is asking for my password...

sorry, if you want me to browse your stuff, do it in such a way that I
don't need to use my password...

Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro
George Gleason

why does this link require me to log into e-bay with my password to see
the item?

Mark

it may be a prefrence in your browser Mark
it came right up for me, no password
george

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ben Bradley

On 6 Jan 2006 09:44:24 -0800, "Mark" wrote:

infact, even if I paste the item number into an e-bay search window it
is asking for my password...

Perhaps it's something about your eBay cookies. I went to ebay.com,
pasted the auction number in search and got straight to it. OTOH, eBay
said I was logged in. Perhaps if you haven't been on ebay within 24
hours, it will ask you to log in just on principle. I click the "keep
me logged in on this computer" but it still asks me for my password in
several places in addition to confirming a bid (and yes, I know how to
avoid phishes).

This info may save you time logging into eBay to look at the ad:
The seller, bigsurfranger, has zero feedback, no transactions or bids
(within last 30 days), but has been on eBay for 5 years 8 months, and
is in California.
This item has no bids, a starting bid of US $1,000.00 (Reserve not
met), and a Buy-It-Now price of US $10,000.00.

sorry, if you want me to browse your stuff, do it in such a way that I
don't need to use my password...

I clicked 'sign out' and got to the auction page without logging
in.

Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark

George Gleason wrote:
why does this link require me to log into e-bay with my password to see
the item?

Mark

it may be a prefrence in your browser Mark
it came right up for me, no password
george

interesting

before when I tried changing just one digit, and I was able to see
random other items without logging in, this was the only item that
required me to log in....

but now on another computer I can see it without loggign in....

I don't know... but I have trained myself never to type in a password
after following a link

Mark