Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

Default WARNING: OPERA IS A SERIOUS TREAT FOR YOUR COMPUTER

Foolish. Why, I'm listening to La Boheme right now and it's been
perfectly fine. Although, Mimi isn't doing so well right now.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley

"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...
Foolish. Why, I'm listening to La Boheme right now and it's been
perfectly fine. Although, Mimi isn't doing so well right now.

Sorry to hear about her. Does she have a virus? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tommy B

No, she just saw "RENT", and then became ill.

T.

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...
Foolish. Why, I'm listening to La Boheme right now and it's been
perfectly fine. Although, Mimi isn't doing so well right now.

Sorry to hear about her. Does she have a virus? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
wisch

But it is a serious treat. Just last weekend I played the DVD with
Wilhelmenia Fernandez's performance of that glorious aria from La Wally and
my computer was ecstatic.

Wisch