Posted to rec.audio.pro
timdax

Default audiolink 96

Hi folks
I've got a double barrelled query for you
I just bought the Nuendo Audiolink 96 PCI card and Multiset second hand

from Ebay and without driver cds. I found drivers on line though not
from Steinberg or RME and installed. The mixer shows all 8 inputs are
working but when I open up Cubase it only gives me the option of inputs

1 & 2 and there's a huge latency problem. Any ideas?
The second part of my question is this: up till now, I've been
recording through an RME soundcard using a fostex 8 in 8 out ADAC and
lightpipes. I disabled this soundcard in order to install the new one.
What I want to do is combine both interfaces in order to get 16
channels. Watcha think?

Thanks

Tim

Posted to rec.audio.pro
EricK

timdax wrote:
Hi folks
I've got a double barrelled query for you
I just bought the Nuendo Audiolink 96 PCI card and Multiset second hand

from Ebay and without driver cds. I found drivers on line though not
from Steinberg or RME and installed. The mixer shows all 8 inputs are
working but when I open up Cubase it only gives me the option of inputs
1 & 2 and there's a huge latency problem. Any ideas?

You need to select the PCI card's ASIO driver in Cubase. That should
allow for lower latency and will also show all of your inputs.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters