Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
kellykevm

Default FA:Neve 3 Band EQ, Waves L2 UltraMaximizer

There's a song in which Tammy Wynette spells out one particularly
painful word...

Here's some stuff I wish I didn't have to sell:

Waves L2 Stereo Hardware Converter / look-ahead limiter

Neve 3 Band EQ from classic 8068, 8078 era console - begins tonight
(Monday) 6:30 PST

Kevin

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
John E. Golden

Auctions should be listed in [alt.marketplace.online.ebay]...NOT here!
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Ed Edelenbos

"John E. Golden" wrote in message
. 17.102...
Auctions should be listed in [alt.marketplace.online.ebay]...NOT here!

And you should be in an institution, John. Have you at least considered
therapy? Drugs?

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Joe Kesselman

Auctions should be listed in [alt.marketplace.online.ebay]...NOT here!

"Here" is three newsgroups, two of which I'm not equipped to comment on.

I will note that many of us are starting to set up filters to block
anything with a subject line starting with FS: or FA:, since the
postings tend to be more annoying than useful. I obviously need to add
FS: and FA: to that since folks can't resist flaming about it.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
kellykevm

Is this a one man campaign? RAP has had it's fair share of FS and FA
posts for as long as I can remember. I have contributed to a lot of
substantive discussions over the years here on RAP, and yes, posted
about auctions when the situation dictates.
I too would have a problem with "sell posts" that are disguised as
discussion threads, but I clearly labeled this "FA". If you are
offended by this intrusion set your filter to exclude FS and FA.
Personally, I enjoy seeing all posts. When I can afford to add to my
system I often look here for advice as well as offerings.
To each his/her own.

Kevin

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
John E. Golden

"kellykevm" wrote:

Is this a one man campaign? RAP has had it's fair share of FS and FA
posts for as long as I can remember. I have contributed to a lot of
substantive discussions over the years here on RAP, and yes, posted
about auctions when the situation dictates.
I too would have a problem with "sell posts" that are disguised as
discussion threads, but I clearly labeled this "FA". If you are
offended by this intrusion set your filter to exclude FS and FA.
Personally, I enjoy seeing all posts. When I can afford to add to my
system I often look here for advice as well as offerings.
To each his/her own.

FS ads are not an intrusion. This is a marketplace.

However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Don

"John E. Golden" wrote
However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this
marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

Whiners offend me.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

On 12/12/05 16:12, in article
2, "John E. Golden"
wrote:

FS ads are not an intrusion. This is a marketplace.

However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

Me too. Keep up the good work, John!

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
RD Jones

John E. Golden wrote:

FS ads are not an intrusion. This is a marketplace.

rec.audio.pro is NOT a marketplace.
You are crossposting.

However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

FA or FS posts of appropriate PRO audio gear are tolerated
to a reasonable degree in R.A.P.
What I find offensive are the "PayPal Only" ads whether FA or FS.
(Since Kevin also allows money order he's OK.)

rd

ps - the price on the L2 may be a bit high for a device that
provides the sound quality I could get from a pair of diodes
but that's a whole 'nuther thread. ;;-

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Scott Fraser

FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

What offends you is of no interest to anyone else. Keep it to yourself.

Scott Fraser

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
nresend...
On 12/12/05 16:12, in article
2, "John E. Golden"
wrote:

FS ads are not an intrusion. This is a marketplace.

However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this
marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

Me too. Keep up the good work, John!

The above is a forgery.
Bob Morein
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
play on

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:12:45 GMT, "John E. Golden"
wrote:

"kellykevm" wrote:

Is this a one man campaign? RAP has had it's fair share of FS and FA
posts for as long as I can remember. I have contributed to a lot of
substantive discussions over the years here on RAP, and yes, posted
about auctions when the situation dictates.
I too would have a problem with "sell posts" that are disguised as
discussion threads, but I clearly labeled this "FA". If you are
offended by this intrusion set your filter to exclude FS and FA.
Personally, I enjoy seeing all posts. When I can afford to add to my
system I often look here for advice as well as offerings.
To each his/her own.

FS ads are not an intrusion. This is a marketplace.

However, FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

Too bad. This is usenet, you can't control it, so you probably should get
over it.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
hank alrich

John E. Golden wrote:

Auctions should be listed in [alt.marketplace.online.ebay]...NOT here!

Get back in the shower. You're beyond tiresome with this.

--
ha
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Scott Fraser

FA ads are not offering items for sale on this marketplace...thus,
they offend me.

Nobody here even remotely cares what offends you. You can keep your
neuroses to yourself.

SF