Posted to rec.audio.misc
Dick

Default File Conversion

I'd like to batch convert audio files on my computer (now in WAV) to WMA
format prior to loading onto a portable digital player. I don't seem to be
able to do this easily, if at all, with Windows Media Player or other
software I have. Can you recommend a good program for doing this.

Dick

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Mike O'Sullivan

Dick wrote:
I'd like to batch convert audio files on my computer (now in WAV) to WMA
format prior to loading onto a portable digital player. I don't seem to be
able to do this easily, if at all, with Windows Media Player or other
software I have. Can you recommend a good program for doing this.

Dick

dBpowerAMP Music Converter

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

You'll need to download the relevant codec as well.