tor b

Default Marc "Boon" Phillips- PROVEN STALKER

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your house. Just
give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway and I'll be there in a
jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?
Arny Krueger

"tor b" wrote in message
om
Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your
house. Just give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway
and I'll be there in a jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

For openers, he posts under an alias even though he makes pretenses of
being named Marc Phillips. Wall-to-wall fraud.

Tim Williams

"tor b" wrote in message
om...
Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

^ ^ ^ ^
Plonk, as I recall.

But then, anything off RAO is plonkable.

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting

Sander deWaal

"Tim Williams" said:

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

^ ^ ^ ^
Plonk, as I recall.

Which one, Phillips or Krueger?

But then, anything off RAO is plonkable.

Not entirely. It's an infinite source of entertainment.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

But then, anything off RAO is plonkable.

Not entirely. It's an infinite source of entertainment.

Have you forgotten that audio is a "deadly serious"(1) business?

(1) from a 'borgish rant by Tommi "Pink Noise" Nousiane