Robert Morein

Default What made Arny go bad?

He doesn't look like a monster. He doesn't drool. He has considerable
intelligence.
So the question is, what turned him into the Ted Bundy of audio?
Some selective brain shrinkage?
Hormonal imbalance?
A cerebral infarct in the "sense of humor" section?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can pay appropriate "ohmage" to Arny.

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
He doesn't look like a monster. He doesn't drool. He has considerable
intelligence.
So the question is, what turned him into the Ted Bundy of audio?
Some selective brain shrinkage?
Hormonal imbalance?
A cerebral infarct in the "sense of humor" section?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can pay appropriate "ohmage" to Arny.

I forgot one more candidate theory: the Significant Possibility of Demonic
Possession.

George Middius

Robert Morein said:

He doesn't look like a monster. He doesn't drool. He has considerable
intelligence.
So the question is, what turned him into the Ted Bundy of audio?
Some selective brain shrinkage?
Hormonal imbalance?
A cerebral infarct in the "sense of humor" section?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can pay appropriate "ohmage" to Arny.

Good question. I took the liberty of interviewing some of the other 'borgs to
get their viewpoints. Here is what I learned:

Mickey McMickey: "Arnii is perfect. You shut up!"

Harold Ferstler: "Mr. Kroogborg is an oracle of trVth in audio, which is not a
serious business, you will note."

Tommi "Pink Noise" Nousiane: "Audio is a deadly serious business. Arnii Krooger
performs as he is programmed to."

Lionella "La Salope" Sha-pwee: "I were letting the fact speaks for themselves.
Look out for tiny balls when next buzzard will surfaced."

Bwian "joseph welch" McLardass: "Go to hell, you lying turdball! What a lying
con artist you and Atkinson are. I hate your stinking guts you mother****ing
asshole scum ****head dirtball cocksucking ****wad!"

..
..
..

Lionel

George Middius a écrit :
Robert Morein said:

He doesn't look like a monster. He doesn't drool. He has considerable
intelligence.
So the question is, what turned him into the Ted Bundy of audio?
Some selective brain shrinkage?
Hormonal imbalance?
A cerebral infarct in the "sense of humor" section?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can pay appropriate "ohmage" to Arny.

Good question. I took the liberty of interviewing some of the other 'borgs to
get their viewpoints. Here is what I learned:

Lionella "La Salope" Sha-pwee: "I were letting the fact speaks for themselves.
Look out for tiny balls when next buzzard will surfaced."

I sign for this one. Considering the context, it's not a bad answer.
surf

"George Middius" wrote...

Bwian "joseph welch" McLardass:

You don't think Joe smells of bicycle grease?

George M. Middius

surf said:

Bwian "joseph welch" McLardass:

You don't think Joe smells of bicycle grease?

They all sound the same to me.

Robert Morein

Default What made me go bad?

I don't look like a monster. I don't drool.I have some
intelligence.
So the question is, what turned me into the Ted Bundy of internet
posting?
Some selective brain shrinkage?
Hormonal imbalance?
A Homosexual desire for Brian Mccarty?
A cerebral infarct in the "sense of humor" section?

Nobody really cares or wants to know, but I am determined to give
myself some self analysis!