ALR

Default Primera Bravo II vs. Primera Z6

I need a CD/DVD printer that can do very high quality printing and that
can handle a reasonably high volume. Most jobs will be small batches.

At the top of my list was the Primera Z6. Then I noticed that the
Bravo II is available for about $100 more. Why not get the Bravo, with
similar printing and the bonus of auto loading? Anyone who has made
the decision, or who has relevant experience, I'd love to hear about
it. Thanks, AR

What kind of volume is high volume? Will you be burning data onto the
discs?

ALR

Volume will vary from 200-1000 per month. I will be burning data onto
the disks. I know that the Bravo II publisher is also out there, but
for now I am planning to go with the duplicator tower I have. What I
need is a printer. I guess the heart of the question is whether there
is any reason not to spend the extra $100 and get the Bravo over the Z6.

Nissan Primera 2.0 SLX hatchback 1997 model Gary Griffiths Car Audio 0 August 25th 04 02:59 PM
Nissan Primera 2.0 slx Hatchback registered 1997 Gary Griffiths Car Audio 0 August 19th 04 01:55 PM
Bravo! Steven Sullivan High End Audio 19 October 17th 03 12:09 AM
Primera Bravo CD Duplicator/Printer Josh Brown Pro Audio 10 September 28th 03 01:54 PM