Default Argosy Console

Hi all. I'm interested in the Dual 15K desk. I was wondering if any of
you has an opinion on them that you care to share. Are they good
quality or a bad deal for the price?

Do you think there are better alternatives out there? As far as I have
found, there are similar Omnirax products but they are roughly the same
price and I like the aesthetics of the Argosy ones better.

Thanks...!

musicman

I have a dual 15k. I like it a lot. I've had it for 3 years and it
has held up
well.

I assembled it in the room it sits in, and it is too large to move
through the
door frame without taking apart. That's the one thing I don't like
about it.
I recently replaced carpet, and had to move it out temporarily. I held
on
to the directions & found ways to take it apart in big chunks, so it
wasn't
so bad.

- B.

Noah Heldman

I've had a Dual 15K for about a year, with the 847 rack modules on the
sides. It's been rock solid, but it's huge...it comfortably fits in a
14 x 17 room, but if the room were much smaller, I would feel like it
dominated the space.

You should call Argosy and see if anyone in your area has one for you
to check out. I'm in Brooklyn, if that happens to be close to you.

Oh, and I've had to disassemble it to move also; a pain, but not
impossible.

Good luck!

Noah