Abhinav

Default Opinion on 5.1 Home theatre system components

Hi ...

I was interested in purchasing a Hi-Fi (Something that retails for
~Indian Rupees 20K), and some friend suggested I go in for separate
amps/speakers and a VCD/CD Player.

I am basically looking to purchase the amps (if affordable, 5.1 Dolby)
and 2-4 speakers (maybe the woofer later? ) .. Is that a good idea ?

Need Inputs on the entry to mid level stuff, resources, whatever else
you can provide

anything specific to Hyderabad (Where I am Based), Kolkata (Home Town),
and Bangalore (Nearby) is also welcome.

TIA
Abhinav

TCS

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:45:21 +0530, Abhinav wrote:
Hi ...

I was interested in purchasing a Hi-Fi (Something that retails for
~Indian Rupees 20K), and some friend suggested I go in for separate
amps/speakers and a VCD/CD Player.

I am basically looking to purchase the amps (if affordable, 5.1 Dolby)
and 2-4 speakers (maybe the woofer later? ) .. Is that a good idea ?

Don't post the same thing multiple times to different newsgroups.
It is extremely annoying to everyone involved.

Just do one post and have it go to all the newsgroups where you want
it seen ( no more than 4 in any case)

Abhinav

Hi TCS

Apologies for that. My post did not turn up, so had to duplicate it.

Appreciate any answers to my queries - Havent received any yet ... .

Thanks
Abhinav