Default Recording Software

I would like to record comedy on my computer. Can anyone recommend a
software program that would be useful? I was looking at the cakewalk
stuff. Any good? Daniel

Richard Crowley

colony1999 wrote ...
I would like to record comedy on my computer. Can anyone recommend a
software program that would be useful? I was looking at the cakewalk
stuff. Any good? Daniel

You could use (free) Audacity and laugh all the way to the bank.
Geoff Wood

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
colony1999 wrote ...
I would like to record comedy on my computer. Can anyone recommend a
software program that would be useful? I was looking at the cakewalk
stuff. Any good? Daniel

You could use (free) Audacity and laugh all the way to the bank.

Or just laugh.

Or it mighht be just the ticket.

geoff

Arny Krueger

"Geoff Wood" wrote in message

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
colony1999 wrote ...
I would like to record comedy on my computer. Can
anyone recommend a software program that would be
useful? I was looking at the cakewalk stuff. Any good?
Daniel

You could use (free) Audacity and laugh all the way to
the bank.

Or just laugh.

Or it mighht be just the ticket.

At the very worst, Audacity will get people hands-on
experience with recording, not to mention getting some work
done. It's a simple program and lacks the power of more
expensive software, so some people will move on. However,
its unlikely that anybody finds their time with Audacity to
be a waste.