Default Simultaneous Multitrack Recording with Cubase SE

Hi All,
I just bought Cubase SE, sound card, mic... Does anyone know if you
can record two or more audio input tracks simultaneously with Cubase SE
(Or do I have to upgrade to SX?)? For example, I'd like to go direct
with my guitar into one channel on my mixing board, and to mic the
guitar into another board channel, and to record both channels
simultaneously.
Tony

pan them hard-left and hard-right respectively. Then all you have is a
standard STEREO signal, which any old sound-card should be able to
record . . . even the built-in sound-card on the motherboard of mine (a
Pentium-4) does a stereo signal OK.

For more simultaneous signals than that, you would need a sound-card
with more inputs. I am not sure about the software.

Chris
(REAL strings for realistic prices
http://www.chris-melchior.com/strings.htm)