Default Fruity loops automation clips

Hello,

2 things, a few of you may remeber a while a go I posted up a question
about pre amps and microphones (senn. evo + behringer utra gain), -
bought them and am getting excellent results - thanks again.

I sprung for loops studio 5 producer edition and am starting to learn
more of the advanced features. The one thing I can not get to work are
automation clips. I.e. an eq or volume on a channel, the ones that
appear in the bottom alf of the sequencer. Havnt found a tutorial yet
that shows me how to do this.

Can anyone point me to a good source of information or quickly explain
the jist how to do it?.

The furthest I have got is clicking on channels, and adding a new
automation clip channel. But I'm struggeling to find how to assign it
an effect, to assign it to a clip/chanel and bring it to the bottom of
the playlist.

Thanks for any help, it will be most appreciated.

Currupt Fruity Loops files [email protected] Pro Audio 3 May 16th 05 08:19 AM
fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 2 November 23rd 04 03:55 AM
fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 0 November 17th 04 07:09 AM
Fruity Loops Copyright problems Curtis Pro Audio 1 February 26th 04 08:37 AM
FL Studio (Fruity Loops) Soundfont problem Mike Pro Audio 0 September 23rd 03 04:13 AM