Craig Ruggels

Default Sound Devices USB Pre

Anyone Using this pre for field recording??? would like to use a pre that is
run via usb, so as to not to have to worry about power.

Will Be using a DELL 2 GHz w/1gig ram and Adobe Audition

Thanks In Advance

--
craigruggels.com

Hi Craig,
The USB-Pre is popular for field recordists. Its a real nice choice
with your setup and you will be very happy with the quality of the
preamps.

One thing to remember is that you will not be able to use the S/PDIF
output if its sending signal via USB. Sometimes I like to back up to
DAT or CD. That is its only shortcoming IMO. There are many other
options as well. Drop me a line if you need some personalized
assistance.

Frank

Cascade Media, LLC
For All Your Digital Recording Needs