Default Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24

I have a Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24 just sitting in my studio in
Nashville. I am thinking of selling it in the $650 range. Nice analog
project studio board. I am not interested in E-baying at the moment and
would like to sell locally. Email, call or check me out at
http://home.earthlink.net/~peakester

The board is viewable there.
Andy Peake