Bob Cain

Default Question on relativity, time dilation and a couple of clocks- In Response to Gary Sokolich

TheProfessor wrote:

[his usual vomit]

"The Professor" is actually Gary Sokolich. He stalks me in
any newsgroup in which I participate and frequently cross
posts his stalking to all of them.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Gary Sokolich

Bob Cain wrote in
:

TheProfessor wrote:

[his usual vomit]

"The Professor" is actually Gary Sokolich. He stalks me in
any newsgroup in which I participate and frequently cross
posts his stalking to all of them.

Sorry for the intrusion.
Bob

You are much like a teenage girl who behaves like a slut one night and
then cries rape the following morning By doing so, she not only denies her
behavior but denegrates the true meaning of the term rape. Similarly, you
deny your behavior and cry stalker whenever anyone calls attention to your
lies, your hypocrisy and your technical incompetence, and you denegrate the
true meaning of the term stalker. Keep denying reality and keep whining
about that which doesn't exist, and eventually you will lose whatever small
amount of credibility that you still have.