Dan Karns

Default Wanted: Built Studio Space in Hampton Roads, VA Area

Hey Everyone,

I have a client looking for studio space (hopefully already built) and
offices in the Hampton Roads area
of Virginia (Hampton, VA Beach, Norfolk, etc.) A commercial lease is OK,
but
they are also able to purchase a property if necessary. If anyone knows of
anything available, please let me know!

Thanks.....
Dan

Scott Dorsey

Dan Karns wrote:

I have a client looking for studio space (hopefully already built) and
offices in the Hampton Roads area
of Virginia (Hampton, VA Beach, Norfolk, etc.) A commercial lease is OK,
but
they are also able to purchase a property if necessary. If anyone knows of
anything available, please let me know!

There's really no existing space out here that I know of, but I have some
suggestions if they're looking to locate someplace. I will say that the
Williamsburg authorities are very happy to issue zoning variances for studios
in residential areas, and the Norfolk authorities will not do so under any
circumstances.

If they ping me, I can put them in touch with some commercial real estate
guys down here who might have some notion of the Hampton market. Things
are very fragmented by the water here, though, so the Hampton folks will
have no clue about Norfolk or Portsmouth.