D. Sneed

Default FS: dbx, FMR,Quantegy, MOTU and more

I have the following items for sale. All were used in a working studio till
the owner passed away. They are in good condition - rack modules have
some "rack rash". Most do not have the manuals with them - we are still in
the process of finding them in the studio...once found they will be mailed
to the buyer. I would prefer local pickup if possible but will arrange
shipping
via UPS ground if needed.

- Alesis M1 Active monitors - 2 pairs - $199/pair - buy both pair for $350

- JBL 4208 monitors - $175/pair

- dbx 1066 dual/stereo compressor/limiter/gate - $225

- FMR RNC 1773 compressor - $100

- MOTU Digital Time Piece - $350

- Quantegy GP9-2777111 1/2" x 2500' 10" reel tape, one box of 7 reels bought
new and never used. $245. Selling the complete box of tape only.

- DOD 275 Direct Box - $45

- DOD 265 direct box - $40

- JL Cooper DataSync II - $40

- 2 x Shure SM57 mics - $65/each - two for $120 includes clips and pouches

- 2 x Audio Technica AT3528 mics w/clip, windscreen and pouch - $135/ea
2 for $225

- Audio Technica AT3525 large diaphragm mic.(well, relatively large...)
$145

- Shure BG 2.1 - $25 includes clip and pouch

- ATUS (Audio Technica US) ATR25 stereo mic - $35

- ATUS ATR 55 mic - $35

- Pendulum MDP-1C dual mic preamp I believe this has the Jensen transformers
in it. $1800 Local pick up only..

- MCI Console - AS IS. I believe this is a 400 series though I am not sure.
It was in the process of being reconditioned - 8 channels had new caps,
op-amps
and such replaced. The other channels worked but had been removed and
were in various states of being rebuilt. This is a local pickup only
(Central New Jersey).
We will seriously consider all reasonable offers. The console currently does
not include the custom stand - but that can be negotiated.
There are a LOT of replacement parts that will go with this. There are some
photo's
available if you go to the link below.

Currently we are ONLY shipping to continental US. There are more items like
these
listed at my site - www.recmediaserv.com/studiogeaer.htm If you have any
questions,
please email me at: