Default LAST DAY: 1940s Zildjian Hihats and Crash

Pair of 14 inch Zildjian Hi Hat Cymbals from the 1940s. Orginally part
of a 1940s Slingerland Radio King Drum set (also up on eBay this week,
check our other auctions). Both cymbals have the 1940's era Avedis
Zildjian "Transitional" stamp into the cymbal. These are a beautiful
example of the era Zildjian. Beautiful tones. Super!

We are also auctioning the Zildjian crash from this set as well as the
Slingerland Radio King Snare and Bass Drum. Happy to combine shipping
on multiple items.

This is a true auction beginning at only $1.00 with No Reserve!

Follow the link for photos and a full description