GKB

Default Hey Scott Dorsey [ to the tune of Bo Didley ] Peluso mics ?

Are they in your State ? curious if you have had any exposure
to them , specifically the intended " schoeps " compared sd models ?
If allot of people are using the Scheops style electronics , then
it's all up to the capsules and where they come from [ w / QC ] ?

They aren't anywhere around here to try ,

regards Greg

Scott Dorsey

In article zp_Oe.298218$5V4.146853@pd7tw3no, GKB wrote:
Are they in your State ? curious if you have had any exposure
to them , specifically the intended " schoeps " compared sd models ?

They are out west in Virginia, actually near where Sontec was and the
old Capitol Audiotape plant. I keep meaning to visit them.

If allot of people are using the Scheops style electronics , then
it's all up to the capsules and where they come from [ w / QC ] ?

And the quality of the components used in the electronics. And the
design of the grilles and case.

To be honest, it's not hard to make good clean electronics, but it's
pretty much impossible to make a perfectly clean capsule and body.
The electronics design is easy and most of the problems were solved
forty years ago. The acoustical design is hard and many of the problems
there haven't been solved yet.

They aren't anywhere around here to try ,

Give the a call. Again, I do keep meaning to give them a visit but
usually when I am out in that part of the state it's on a concert gig
where I am very rushed.

Scott Dorsey Mods deharmonic Pro Audio 1 December 15th 03 08:31 PM
Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life. Lionel Audio Opinions 39 October 21st 03 08:03 PM
RAP5/2/01 Scott Dorsey "Odaiko" Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 25 August 25th 03 11:45 PM
Question ADAT RP-1 Chip replacement (Scott Dorsey?) Blacktick Pro Audio 3 August 14th 03 01:15 AM
Scott Reams' reaction to Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference Jerry Barnes Pro Audio 15 July 3rd 03 11:54 PM