joe

Default behringer homestudio

hi! You know you can get a great homestudio from behringer for under
$7000!? In that package you'll get a Behringer full auto mixing
console, behringer truth studiomonitor, Roede studio mics! This is what
it is in norway... may change i the US/UK... Great package, but you'll
have to buy sound prosessing equipment and eqs after that...

And this package really works!

Scott Dorsey

joe wrote:
hi! You know you can get a great homestudio from behringer for under
$7000!? In that package you'll get a Behringer full auto mixing
console, behringer truth studiomonitor, Roede studio mics! This is what
it is in norway... may change i the US/UK... Great package, but you'll
have to buy sound prosessing equipment and eqs after that...

And this package really works!

I'm sorry, but my standards are a little bit higher than "really works."
reddred

Scott Dorsey wrote:
joe wrote:

hi! You know you can get a great homestudio from behringer for under
$7000!? In that package you'll get a Behringer full auto mixing
console, behringer truth studiomonitor, Roede studio mics! This is what
it is in norway... may change i the US/UK... Great package, but you'll
have to buy sound prosessing equipment and eqs after that...

And this package really works!

I'm sorry, but my standards are a little bit higher than "really works."
--scott

Is 'really works' better than 'actually works'?

jb
studiorat

My local Karate studio uses Behringer gear too...

Scott Dorsey

studiorat wrote:
My local Karate studio uses Behringer gear too...

For breaking drills?

behringer homestudio joe Pro Audio 2 August 25th 05 04:03 PM
Import of Behringer equipment to germany Sascha Pro Audio 0 August 17th 04 08:25 PM
Behringer Products Siggicool Pro Audio 16 March 14th 04 11:49 PM
BEHRINGER VAMPIRE, Great !!! Nice Price Guitar Player Pro Audio 52 March 2nd 04 05:16 PM
BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really rock! SGAE1976 Pro Audio 43 March 2nd 04 02:46 PM