Chris

Default Transfusion by Nervous Norvus

Anyone direct me to a download?
I want it for a little joke I want to play.
Pip pip
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
Chris

says...
On 8/17/05 6:51 PM, in article
, "Chris"
wrote:

Anyone direct me to a download?
I want it for a little joke I want to play.
Pip pip

Here ya go!

http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/...php?AlbumID=10
Or
http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/....php?AlbumID=5

Itunes doesn;t seem to have it...

Thank you,

Can I actually download it from here? I have registered & am waiting for
my activation at the moment.

Pip pip
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
Sostituisca il "nospam" con il mio cognome per rispondere
}////(*
SSJVCmag

On 8/19/05 6:41 AM, in article
, "Chris"

says...
On 8/17/05 6:51 PM, in article
, "Chris"
wrote:

Anyone direct me to a download?
I want it for a little joke I want to play.
Pip pip

Here ya go!

http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/...php?AlbumID=10
Or
http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/....php?AlbumID=5

Itunes doesn;t seem to have it...

Thank you,

Can I actually download it from here?

Where's 'Here" ?

I have registered & am waiting for
my activation at the moment.

Activation?

Pip pip

It's in print, it'd take less time than you;ve spent here already to just
roll down to BARNES AND NOBLE and grab a copy. You coulda been done by now.

Chris

says...
On 8/19/05 6:41 AM, in article
, "Chris"

says...
On 8/17/05 6:51 PM, in article
, "Chris"
wrote:

Anyone direct me to a download?
I want it for a little joke I want to play.
Pip pip

Here ya go!

http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/...php?AlbumID=10
Or
http://www.thedoctordementoshow.com/....php?AlbumID=5

Itunes doesn;t seem to have it...

Thank you,

Can I actually download it from here?

Where's 'Here" ?

I have registered & am waiting for
my activation at the moment.

Activation?

Pip pip

It's in print, it'd take less time than you;ve spent here already to just
roll down to BARNES AND NOBLE and grab a copy. You coulda been done by now.

What?

I am looking for a Wav or MP3 download of the track (or part of it) to
email to a friend .

"here" is the site you mentioned a couple of lines above.
the site said "You must login before you can save information entered on
this screen" So I did but it didn't recognise me, so I was waiting until
my login was accepted

Barnes & Noble appears to be some sort of US bookshop. ;-))

Pip pip