Default motu 828 mkII for sale

Hi

I am selling a Motu 828 mkII. I bought it brand new from guitar center
about 8 months ago. It has sat safetly in a home studio rack -
however, I have hardly used it. (I need a portable solution so I am
going to get a traveler instead)

The unit comes with a power cord, a long firewire cable that came with
the unit, and the software disk. The box and manual are not readily
available, but will be in about a month.

I would prefer to sell to a local buyer in the New York City area.

asking $625.

email for more info...will be taking some pics
shortly that I can email to you if you are interested.

MOTU 2408 mkII as format converter... Mars Pro Audio 1 May 5th 05 06:58 AM
Metrical Halo Mobile I/O 2882 vs. RME firface vs. MOTU 828 mkII Rainer Jancis Pro Audio 1 February 11th 05 09:41 PM
Apogee PSX100 SE vs MOTU 828 MKII clocked by Apogee Big Ben A. Morphous Pro Audio 3 January 7th 05 12:57 AM
MOTU 828 MKII FOR SALE JLP20 Pro Audio 0 May 31st 04 03:12 AM
Extending the distance between my PC and my MOTU 2408 MKII Kelly Storla Pro Audio 6 December 4th 03 05:01 PM