Default McIntosh C35 & MC122 value?

I have McIntosh solid state pre-amp C35, and power amp MC122. I am
thinking of exchanging to Quad 99. Any idea what the values of the
Mc's? both are in fine condition, no original boxes (I do have the
manuals). Would you recommend trade, or sell and buy separately?

Thanks!
Harry Lavo

wrote in message ...
I have McIntosh solid state pre-amp C35, and power amp MC122. I am
thinking of exchanging to Quad 99. Any idea what the values of the
Mc's? both are in fine condition, no original boxes (I do have the
manuals). Would you recommend trade, or sell and buy separately?

Thanks!

Go to www.audiogon.com. Become a member (free). Go to "My Page" and sign
up for their bluebook service (one month for $19.95, one year for $49.95).
You can then search for these McIntosh models and find precisely what their
average price and trading range has been. And if there is enough data, you
can see a price trend chart as well. Well worth $20 bucks, IMO, when
selling something like those items. While you are at it, you can look up
used prices on Quad stuff.

It's also an excellent forum for selling your equipment.

yuval

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.