Twist Turner

Default FS-Neotek Series 2

I"m selling my Neotek Series 2, I figured I"d give it a shot here before
I put it on ebay.

28x8x24, currently up and running and in very good shape.

there are 2 minor things wrong that I know of, one is an intemitant
meter on Ch. 1, the other is one of the fx sends. My tech said it was
working but not getting to the patch bay, I jumpered it over but must
have gotten the wrong send, I"m now getting both 3 and 4 on 4. It
should be a matter of just finding the right output on the card and
moving the jumper wire to the right place.

Lots of spare parts, including 2 or 3 of the hard to find voltage
requlator chips for the power supply, extender card, extra master
control vol. pot(possibly 2), and 3 channels of 1e modules which could
be used for spare eq pots, etc.

I"m located in Chicago, the board will be up and running for the next
3-4 weeks before I have to shut it down and move the studio to my new
larger location.

Price - $6000.

This is a really great sounding desk! I"m hoping it goes to a good home.

Twist Turner
http://tinyurl.com/ul70