Marc Phillips

Default Marc Phillips tries to have his membership in the human race taken away from him diue to his bad behavi

Date: 8/22/2003 11:37 PM Pacific Standard Time
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:34:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

The one that you wrote?

Yup, under duress. You see there was a serious family tragedy

What tragedy is that?

Arny's been dead to them for years.

Boon

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:

Phillips, given all the grotesque perversions you have foisted off
on this group, you would presume to lecture me about normalcy?

Name one.

Let's see Phillips, in your book I'm a "pansy" because I didn't run
away because you tried to be mean and nasty in your consummately
bitchy sort of way?

No. I call you a pansy because you're weak, immoral, and stupid.

Now remind me again Phillips, which one of us is stalking the other?

Truly amazing!

Yes, every day I'm surprised that people like you exist. Only on
Usenet, I guess.

Maybe you ought to try a little social climbing, Phillips.