Arny Krueger

Default Absent-minded George

"Powell" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote

Why did you try to get Phoebe in trouble at work?

Search Google 1999 or your private correspondence
with me, mr. absent-minded.

I'm not at all absent-minded, you ninny. Your "explanation"
was as tortured and cryptic as any of the crabbed thoughts
you drop on RAO.

Hehehe... ok, I see the twist here. In Catholicism there is
the belief/act of contrition/penance. Having supported my
own view of Arny and having challenged the Editor of
Stereophile... a magazine I've subscribe to since Volume 7,
BTW, you task me.

I'm sorry, you'll have to do better that, George .

The only specific thing you said is "my position on the man
is open and notorious". Well, several others on RAO didn't like
him much either, but none of us did what you did.

Do I have your permission to post the email in question so that
others can try to grasp your reasons?

Note that Powell avoided replying to George's direct question about
revealing the actual email that Powell first mentioned.

I conclude that these two bozos truly deserve each other!