Mike Rivers

Default Graham Stevenon=Canary Brained ****wit

Which has the better brain, a canary or a parrot? I'd just like to
know where I stand in the evolutionary chain.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )
Arny Krueger

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

Which has the better brain, a canary or a parrot? I'd
just like to know where I stand in the evolutionary chain.

This does beg the question of what is the most proper way to
handle certain vastly overheated replies and thread titles.

Long unhappy experience seems to show that ignoring them, no
matter how much self-discipline it takes, is the best
policy.

Pooh Bear

Mike Rivers wrote:

Which has the better brain, a canary or a parrot? I'd just like to
know where I stand in the evolutionary chain.

Parrots are generally considered to be brighter you'll be pleased to
hear ! ;-)

We have some curiously named villages here in England btw....

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...oucestershire+[City/Town/Village]&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Graham

Which has the better brain, a canary or a parrot? I'd
just like to know where I stand in the evolutionary chain.

This does beg the question of what is the most proper way to
handle certain vastly overheated replies and thread titles.

Long unhappy experience seems to show that ignoring them, no
matter how much self-discipline it takes, is the best
policy.

I couldn't agree more. The addition of the Antipodean Arsehole to my
'block' list has made this newsgroup a tranquil place one again :-)
The only oddity is that now I get to read threads where all the
insults are *to* him and I never see any of his 'frothing at the
mouth' replies !!

Reminds me of a playground joke.... what do you call a gorilla with
bananas in his ears ? ......anything you like, he can't hear you :-)

Fire away Asinine, sorry Allison, my electronic bananas are firmly in
place :-)